Identity & Access Management Solutions
Identity and Access Management (IAM) plays a central role in the IT infrastructure. The benefits of effective IAM are increasing the efficiency of user management processes and ensuring internal and external policies.
- Planning, development and implementation of an IAM architecture
- Implementation of individual provisioning solutions
- Analysis and Engineering of a Role Model plus Authorization Assignment (RBAC)
- Implementation of password synchronization, single sign-on and password self-service
- Creation and maintenance of Compliance Rules (GRC) in accordance with legal requirements and your internal guidelines
- Update and custom extensions to your existing IAM systems
- Experts who bring a unique technical knowledge about the software solutions
- Experienced consultants who have compiled a comprehensive collection of best practice solutions
- Project managers, for example know the strict legal requirements
Individual IAM solutions
Ready for today's complex hybrid IT environments, unifying identity management processes across all cloud, mobile, and on-premises environments … from your data center.
IdentityNow is ready for today's complex hybrid IT environments, combining identity management processes across all cloud, mobile, and on-premise environments … from the cloud.
MidPoint is a second-generation solution with a precise and innovative approach towards organizations’ needs. Thanks to well-developed scalability, midPoint is designed for smaller deployments as well as deployments with millions of identities. It is a seamless combination of identity management and identity governance that makes midPoint a perfect choice for security-focused organizations.
Audit Event Keeper for IdentityIQ
ITConcepts' Audit Event Keeper plug-in makes it easy to manage audit events according to the specific needs of each individual. With this plugin audit events in the IdentityIQ (IIQ) can be meaningfully managed and archived.
Request a free live DEMO now!