IT Operations Management has never been more complex and as important as it is today. For critical services to function without disruption, IT managers need a service-oriented view of IT and business.
Our leading IT Service Intelligence Solutions
Splunk Enterprise enables monitoring and analysis of clickstream data and customer transactions, security events and network activity, leveraging valuable operational intelligence from your machine data. With a full suite of powerful searches, visualizations, and predefined content for use cases, users can quickly gain and share insights.
Highlights Splunk Enterprise
- Browse and analyze data from any source
- Real-time monitoring of systems and infrastructure
- Detection of trends and activity and behavioral patterns
- Optimization of business processes and results
- Download the Splunk Overview app to learn the new features
Splunk IT Service Intelligence ITSI
Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) is a monitoring and analytics solution that provides complete visibility into IT and business services-ensuring that your applications and services are available. Splunk ITSI uses artificial intelligence (AI), which can help predict outages. This affects your IT service management and prioritizes the resolution of issues that are critical to the business. In short, you get insights that help you make better and more informed IT and business decisions.
Highlights Splunk IT Service Intelligence ITSI
- Provides a centralized view of critical IT services for powerful and data-centric surveillance
- Identifies key areas and maps critical services to specific KPIs
- Uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to identify patterns
- Provides business and service context to prioritize investigations and comparisons of incidents
- By supporting drill-downs, outages and service disruptions are quickly resolved, helping to solve problems faster
Simply call, E-Mail or fill out the contact form and we will have an IT Consultant respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
+41 41 790 33 33
Monday – Friday: 08.00am – 05.00pm