ITSM Solutions for SMEs
IT organizations need to deliver business and IT services quickly, securely and cost-effectively. The aggravating factor is that many IT organizations struggle with a manual, decentralized ad-hoc approach to securely manage processes, business services and assets. The result is a resource-intensive, redundant and inconsistent process execution.
4me is the first enterprise service management application that has been developed especially to support Service Integration and Management (SIAM).
SIAM is a management approach and allows for seamless collaboration between internal and external service providers within a company, while the service level of each party can be tracked in real-time. The unique functions that 4me offers for Service Integration and Management dramatically improve the success of selective outsourcing.
The self-service functions of 4me allow companies to offer their employees online support for all kinds of questions, problems, or tasks. 4me makes it easy for all functions that support the core business – such as IT, HR and finance – to increase their support efficiency and therefore improve the productivity of all employees.
- A tool that fully supports a service-orientated approach
- Seamless integration with other service providers without the development of expensive interfaces
- Comprehensive possibilities for collaboration
- 8-times faster compared to conventional tools (as measured by a 3G connection)
- KCS-based knowledge management
- A full CMDB is part of the product
BMC FootPrints Service Core – easily customizable, this software covers a wide range of service areas. Installed locally, you can not only support IT concerns. Whether training, facility management, HR, SOX Control Management, with FootPrints Service Core you have more than just a tool. It also includes reporting, management dashboards, web services and consumer satisfaction surveys.
Highlights BMC FootPrints Service Core
- Increase efficiency by simplifying and automating routine tasks
- Reduced operating costs because the user can solve common problems himself
- Increase satisfaction through user-friendly interfaces and mobile functions
- Compliance in the documentation, capture and centralization of IT tasks
- Reduce risks and increase transparency in the IT environment.
Atlassian JIRA Service Desk
Jira Service Desk includes ITIL-certified templates for managing operations, issues, and changes. They can be used unchanged or adapted to customer-specific requirements. Jira Service Desk delivers outstanding customer service through multi-channel help via web, email and mobile. The issues reported by customers and the development roadmap can be managed on a common Jira platform to keep track of the context.
Highlights Atlassian JIRA Service Desk
- Developed for DevOps
- Smarter help with self-service
- Ready for use in minutes
Simply call, E-Mail or fill out the contact form and we will have an IT Consultant respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
+41 41 790 33 33
Monday – Friday: 08.00am – 05.00pm