SECURITY MONITORING, FAST INCIDENT REACTION TIME, REACT TO COMPLEX ISSUES
Security Management Solutions
Modern enterprises need comprehensive security technologies that can adapt to complex threats and variable business needs. Staying one step ahead of external attacks, internal attacks, and costly fraud requires continuous security and compliance monitoring, short incident response times, and the ability to detect and respond to known, unknown, and complex threats.
Free remote systems analysis with Splunk cloud!
Try out Splunk Remote Work Insights now for 3 months, free of charge and without obligation.
Use Splunk Cloud to monitor your remote work stations and equipment.
Remote Work Insights offers real-time insight into systems such as VPN and Microsoft 365, as well as management level dashboards, allowing you to increase productivity and guarantee the optimal performance of your critical business activities.
You receive your own Splunk Cloud instance for a period of 3 months, and can trial your remote work environment free of charge.
After 90 days the offer automatically expires, unless you decide to adopt the software into your production environment.
No automatic purchase conversion and completely risk-free.
We provide you with support during setup and are there for you the entire time should you have any questions.
Contact us today and secure your own free Cloud instance.
Splunk Enterprise enables monitoring and analysis of clickstream data and customer transactions, security events and network activity, leveraging valuable operational intelligence from your machine data. With a full suite of powerful searches, visualizations, and predefined content for use cases, users can quickly gain and share insights.
Highlights Splunk Enterprise
- Easy management and compliance with security policies
- Real-time detection of anomalies and treatment of complex threats
- Automated notification of security incidents
- Comply with compliance requirements and out-of-the-box reports
SIEM – Security Information & Event Management
Many older SIEM solutions are not keeping pace with the speed and complexity of modern threats. Splunk's analytic-driven SIEM solution goes beyond simple information and event management to handle real-time security monitoring, advanced threat detection, forensics, and incident management. With an analytics-driven SIEM, you can build a stronger security posture and improve cross-departmental collaboration.
Highlights Splunk SIEM
- Visibility: Improve response to incidents and investigations
- Context: Capture, aggregate, duplicate, and prioritize threat data from multiple sources
- Efficiency: streamline security through rapid investigations using ad hoc searches and static, dynamic, and visual correlations
- Big Data: With a modern big data platform, you can scale and solve a wide range of security applications for SOC, SecOps and compliance